Saturday, June 21, 2014

Falls Church City Comment Box: #509 (Oldie). From Russia, With Love.




Submission ID:509Add an Update
Date Submitted:10/29/2012 1:59:20 AM
Status:Closed (10/31/2012 12:18:18 PM)
Location (if any):
Details:Dear Sir\Madam, I can not send this message to the HR-Office, that is why I am sending it to you. I would like to take part in a program for International and Cultural Exchange. I would like to help by Russian lessons as a native speaker abroad for some time. I am very interested in a Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program. I have a complete higher pedagogical education, Ph. D. in Linguistics, I have been working with foreign students for 6 years in Russia, nowadays I am in China. I teach Russian here. It is very important to me to take part in such programs, to get to know and to adopt the best international practices in this sphere, that is why I would like to work at a University in the USA for some time. I would like to teach Russian. I would like to present my country, language, traditions and to get to know traditions of other countries, besides I would like to be useful as a native speaker helping by Russian lessons abroad. I have heard, there is an open position for a Russian Language Instructor in Falls Church, but unfortunately I can not find the school or college that are looking for it. I am really sorry for the trouble I am giving to you, but without your assistance I can’t come out in this situation. If you would have some time, could tell me the name of that school\college\university, where I can apply for the Russian Language Instructor Position. I would appreciate if you would write back to me. My e-mail is wanjuschina@yandex.ru Yours sincerely, Natalia Vanyushina.
Submission Updates
Date of Update:10/31/2012 12:18:09 PM
Update Type:Message from CFC
Details:Thank you for your submission. The City of Falls Church does not have any openings for the position you mentioned. The remainder of Falls Church is in Fairfax County. I would suggest performing an on-line search for the position and specify Falls Church and see what comes up.

Note:  This is a freely obtainable matter of public record.

No comments:

Post a Comment