Saturday, August 30, 2014

Falls Church City Comment Box: #520 (Oldie). No Feedback For You!


Submission ID:520Add an Update
Date Submitted:12/31/2012 10:51:15 AM
Status:Closed (1/2/2013 12:10:50 PM)
Location (if any):
Details:I appreciate the ability to provide comments and feedback via the CLASS system. I would like to get greater feedback from the system. For instance, to be able to login and see all the cases I've submitted along with their resolution. I often get feedback via emali that my submission was forwarded to the appropriate party but I rarely get any more feedback on it unless I try to find the receipt email with the tracking number and login to see what has happened.
Submission Updates
Date of Update:1/2/2013 12:10:45 PM
Update Type:Message from CFC
Details:Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately with staff limitations, feedback won't necessarily be provided for all submissions.


Note:  This is a freely obtainable matter of public record.

No comments:

Post a Comment