Sunday, September 21, 2014

Falls Church City Comment Box: #521 (Oldie). (In)Action on Predatory Towing


Submission ID:521Add an Update
Date Submitted:1/1/2013 12:15:38 AM
Status:Closed (2/1/2013 3:35:29 PM)
Location (if any):Falls Church City
Details:My car was towed and I noticed that the towing company went into my car to retrieve my parking pass. I (registered owner) nor anyone else was present - is this even legal? Thank you
Submission Updates
Date of Update:1/27/2013 8:28:24 AM
Update Type:User Feedback
Details:Hello was there an update on this request or further information regarding the legality of them entering my vehicle? Please advise.
Date of Update:1/7/2013 6:17:45 PM
Update Type:User Feedback
Details:Hi, I was located at 513 West Broad Street. The towing company's name was Pete's Towing. I used a building/management issued parking permit and placed it on my dash. When I went to retrieve my car from the towyard, the parking permit had been removed (which means they entered my car). I am not debating the towing of my car, but I am concerned that they entered my car. Thank you for any information you can provide.
Date of Update:1/2/2013 12:15:06 PM
Update Type:Message from CFC
Details:Thank you for your submission. Would you please provide the location of your vehicle when towed and the towing company?


Note:  This is a freely obtainable matter of public record.

Leave a comment for Falls Church City Hall here.

No comments:

Post a Comment